We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management1 - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning1 - Working with our estate planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts, help preserving your estate for your intended heirs, help with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Reviewing existing insurance policies.
• Investments - Determining your asset allocation needs.2 Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
1Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not legal or tax advisor. However, its Financial Advisors will be glad to work with you, your accountant, tax advisor and/or attorney to help you meet your financial goals. Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors.
2Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns.