We have in-depth experience in investment planning and management, but we also provide access to outside professionals with the experience necessary to help you build a successful wealth management plan. We will also work with any professionals with whom you have already established a relationship.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
Barnett Financial Partners, Inc.
Services for Friends and Family
As a service for our clients, we make ourselves available as a sounding board for any friends or family members. When someone you care about needs financial guidance, we will make time to meet with them and point them in a helpful direction.
How can we help?
As financial stewards, we always want to make ourselves available as a sounding board to those you care about – even if it’s to confirm that they’re on the right track. That is why we created a service for friends and family.
How to access our service
- If a situation arises where an individual may need assistance with a financial matter such as retirement planning or investing, you are welcome to share with them your experience in working with our practice
- Ask the person if they would like to meet us - and with their permission, call our office to provide us with their contact information
- You may also, with their permission, share any high level information that may be helpful
- We will call them to introduce ourselves and talk briefly about their needs
- We will send them an introduction kit about our practice and then call to schedule a meeting or phone conference
- The purpose of the meeting is to gain a solid understanding of their goals, objectives and current situation so we may provide them financial guidance
- Following the meeting, we will determine what are the next steps
- We will answer any questions that we can. We may also direct them to other resources as necessary
- If they need ongoing assistance, we will mutually determine if we begin a working relationship
We are here for you and anyone who may need guidance with a financial situation. You are always welcome to call us.
The FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount per depositor per insured depository institution for each account ownership category is $250,000.
At Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network uninvested cash balances (principal and interest) in our Bank Deposit Sweep Program, which sweeps deposits into three affiliate banks, are insured for at least a total of $750,000.* This includes $250,000 per individual owner at the first affiliate bank plus an additional $250,000 per account in each of two additional affiliate banks. More information on FDIC coverage is available at www.fdic.gov.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Transactions requiring tax consideration should be reviewed carefully with your accountant or tax advisor. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.