- Your investments are important. Advisory Services can help them receive the care they deserve.
- Your investments will be professionally managed by our team of experienced investment professionals.
- Our advisory program allows transparency, and flexibility to allow you to pursue your goals.
A lot may be riding on your investments: retirement, children’s or grandchildren’s education, your financial legacy. Your investment plan should get the attention it deserves. You can save time and have the comfort of knowing that our team of professionals is managing your investments when you use our advisory services.
Our team will make decisions based on a variety of factors:
- Your long-term objectives
- The time you have to reach your objectives
- Your risk tolerance
Fees versus Commissions
So how can an advisory account differ from a traditional brokerage account? One difference is how you pay for the services you receive. In an advisory account program, you generally pay a fee. This is often charged on a quarterly basis based on a percentage of your account’s value. In a traditional brokerage account you would pay a commission for each transaction.
Decide if you would like help with your planning and investment decisions. Make an appointment
to talk with us about advisory accounts.
Advisory accounts are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses. There are minimum account sizes for advisory accounts/programs.