For more than 150 years, Wells Fargo has helped individuals and families build, manage, preserve and transition wealth and this tradition continues today.
Estate Planning Services
Our team of dedicated specialists through Wells Fargo affiliates will start by understanding your current situation, your future as you see it, your feelings and family dynamics. To gain this understanding, we'll review your existing estate and investment plans and documents. We will compare assets and analyze current allocations. We will identify any gaps and then work with you, your advisors, your CPA, and attorney to implement a strategy that bridges those gaps to create a long term plan that maximizes the ability to meet your goals.
At the heart of it, it is your legacy. You define your goals and we assist with supporting those goals through specialized services designed to support your family, asset transfer, philanthropic and tax-minimization needs. We look at planning holistically, considering all aspects of your financial life including real estate, financial assets, family businesses and charitable intentions.
We work closely with you and your advisors to develop a plan and customized solutions to help:
- Establish trusts and identify trustees
- Provide comprehensive estate investment services
- Manage your wealth today for your beneficiaries in the future
- Create a plan to manage non-financial assets like real estate, oil, gas and minerals
- Plan for the care of an elderly or special-needs loved one
- Plan for the sale or transfer of your closely held businesses
Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor.
However, we will be glad to work with you, your accountant, tax advisor and or lawyer to help you meet your financial goals. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action.
As a leader in trust services for over a century, Wells Fargo affiliates delivers the extensive knowledge and experience required to handle every aspect of your trust, including administration, accounting, preparing and filing of tax returns and record keeping services. In addition, our trust and investment specialists:
- Exercise non-investment discretionary powers
- Work with your tax or legal advisors to implement tax-efficient strategies
- Maintain comprehensive record keeping
- Provide investment management
In addition to internal trust services offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., we have access to external, non-affiliated trust services. Reliance Trust and Advisory Trust, a subsidiary of Wilmington Trust provide clients with a wide range of trust services and capabilities.
We understand that your needs are as unique as you are. Available through Wells Fargo affiliates, our dedicated specialists can provide sophisticated wealth planning solutions focused on your short- and longer-term, legacy-driven goals.
- Business Advisory Services to assist closely held business owners with succession planning, valuation and sale.
- Elder Services provides wealth and life management solutions for maintaining personal and financial independence.
- International offers wealth management solutions for non-resident aliens
- Legacy Trust leverages our resources, experience and trust situs advantages for proper transfer of multigenerational wealth. Specialists can assist you in navigating the complex financial, legal and tax issues around maximizing and preserving assets intended for heirs in various jurisdictions.
- Philanthropic Services to help define your charitable goals while incorporating strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes.
- Special Needs Trust specialists work with individuals with disabilities and their families to coordinate care and professional service providers on their behalf. Acting as trustee, our group offers an entire range of related financial services and quality of life-enhancing services.
- Estate and Trust Settlement Services provides access to our team of professional to settle your estate and trust transition your wealth according to your wishes.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Wells Fargo Insurance Services is the largest bank owned insurance brokerage in the United States. The Bezilla-Kinney Wealth Management Group has access to several general agents who specialize in the analysis and review of life insurance. These general agents can offer coverage from some of the largest life insurance companies in the world.
Our team's goal is to provide our clients with an objective review of current coverage and competitive side by side analysis and quotation of new insurance coverage.
Life Insurance Trust Monitor
Keeping track of an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT), executing, monitoring and documenting all lifetime activities requires substantial administrative attention and time. Through an affiliation with Insurance Trust Monitor (ITM), Wells Fargo can provide a full suite of services for trust owned life insurance.
Whether you request a single policy review or need complete trust administration or remediation services, ITM offers a number of different solution packages that include:
- Gift and Crummey Notices
- Insurance Premium Payments
- Policy Performance Tracking
- Track Hanging Powers
- Suitability Review
- Individual Policy Review
- Policy Portfolio Review
- Policy Pre-Acceptance Review
- Trust Document Review
- Policy Remediation
- Disclosure Statements
- Telephone Briefing
Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in the client’s state.
Wells Fargo affiliates may be paid a referral fee in relation to clients referred to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (the “Bank”) offers various advisory and fiduciary products and services. Financial Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors may refer clients to the bank for an ongoing or one-time fee. The role of the Financial Advisor with respect to bank products and services is limited to referral and relationship management services. The Bank is responsible for the day-to-day management of non brokerage accounts and for providing investment advice, investment management services and wealth management services to clients. The Financial Advisor does not provide investment advice or brokerage services to Bank accounts, but does offer, as applicable, brokerage services and investment advice to brokerage accounts held at Wells Fargo Advisors. The views, opinions and portfolios may differ from our broker dealer affiliates. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate broker-dealers and non-bank affiiates of Wells Fargo & Company.