Karsten Caviezel advises clients on wealth accumulation, preservation and transfer through the creation of individually customized wealth management strategies utilizing a defined process. This process includes portfolio development, liability management, tax minimization, and asset preservation with a specific emphasis on helping to facilitate a lifetime and retirement income stream.
Karsten offers personalized strategies that address:
- Retirement Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning working with family tax accountants and attorneys
- Corporate cash management solutions
- A wealth of experience designing and refining company sponsored 401(k)/Retirement plans
- Business transition planning
- Individual wealth preservation and insurance planning strategies
Karsten also provides sophisticated strategies pertaining to concentrated stock positions, company stock options, liquidity and alternative investment strategies (where applicable).
Karsten views clients as family, knowing their hobbies, interests, and most importantly, their critical financial objectives. He works hard to help simplify the lives of clients and give them confidence that they can achieve their dreams and aspirations.