Whether it's a transition from a professional career to retirement, managing an estate or trust,or funding a college education, our team provides the counsel and tools to successfully navigate through the milestones achieved over the course of a lifetime. We serve individuals in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax-efficient investing* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate investment planning* - Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Risk management** - Reviewing existing insurance policies.
- Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
We suggest that a prospective client have a minimum of $500,000 of financial assets available for management. This requirement may be waived under certain circumstances. Family assets can be aggregated to meet the minimum requirement. This requirement does not apply to related entitites of existing clients.
Visit our "Approach and Focus" page to see how we work with families to meet their goals. Click here.
*Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.**Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.