Step 1: Define Goals & Priorities
We will spend the necessary time getting to know you, your priorities, preferences, and values.
Step 2: Create a strategy
By incorporating your investment objectives, we will create a sound strategy built around your time horizon, risk tolerance and income needs.
Step 3: Implement Investments
After reviewing your custom-tailored plans, we will implement your customized strategies and coordinate with your other professional advisors as needed.
Step 4: Monitor Life-Cycle Changes & Investments
We regularly evaluate the performance of your investments to ensure your needs and expectations are being met, and we make adjustments when necessary.
Some services offered:
- Investment planning
- Estate investment and trust planning
- Business succession planning
- Planning for retirement and retirement income
- Tax efficient investment strategies
- Asset management – portfolio analysis and monitoring
- Life insurance and other risk management strategies
- Access to lending services through Wells Fargo affiliates
- Overall strategy coordination with your legal and tax advisors
Wells Fargo Advisors is not a tax or legal advisor. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.