- If you were sick, injured or died, would your family have the resources to achieve their goals?
- Help cover unpredictable financial risks through insurance.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance help cover risks that could disrupt your investment plan.
Insurance helps protect assets
You can’t avoid all risks in life. Insurance can play a key role in helping preserve your assets and achieve your financial goals.
It’s all about keeping an eye on both assets and liabilities. Insurance allows you to transfer a risk from your balance sheet to an insurer’s. Find out why we recommend insurance as part of your investment plan
A different kind of risk
When it comes to your financial goals, there are more risks to consider than just market volatility. Insurance can help protect against life-changing events. It can help ensure the financial goals you have made can continue on.
We offer life, disability and long-term care insurance to help protect what matters most to you. Each type of coverage can help protect the key areas of your financial life: family, business, retirement, and legacy.
- Life Insurance - Life insurance helps protect the financial security of your family. Each type of life insurance is designed for a specific purpose. There is no “one size fits all”. We offer a wide selection of life insurance products, all from highly rated insurance companies, to help meet your specific protection needs.
Life insurance falls into two main types; term or permanent. Term insurance covers a temporary need in your life, such as until your children are in college.
Permanent insurance provides lifelong coverage. A key feature of many permanent insurance policies is the potential for it to accumulate cash value. This, added with the unique tax treatment of life insurance, can help create a source of supplemental income during retirement or provide funds for other needs such as long-term care. Permanent life insurance can also be a powerful tool when it comes to funding your legacy or charitable giving plans. Find out more about life insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance - This type of insurance can help pay for the costs of long-term care should you need it. It is important to know that Medicare does not pay the largest part of long-term care services or personal care—such as help with bathing, or for supervision often called custodial care.
Extended care planning is a key component in any retirement income plan. It can help provide a source of income tax-free funds to pay for care, helping protect your retirement savings from the rising cost of care.Find out more about long-term care insurance
- Disability Insurance - Disability insurance is designed to replace a portion of your income if you're unable to work because of a sickness or injury. Even if you could weather a temporary gap in earnings, an extended disability can be financially devastating and put your other goals, such as retirement and college planning, at risk.
How much should I have?
When it comes to the amount of coverage needed to help protect your financial goals, the “right” answer is unique to you. Factors such as your age, who depends on you, and your income and assets, should be carefully reviewed.
Learn more about how much insurance you should have
It’s important to understand the amount may change over time and when major life events occur, making a regular review is critical. Read more about the importance of insurance reviews
Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
- Research the costs associated with skilled nursing care, adult day care, and other services.
- Understand your annual expenses to help ensure you have the proper disability and life insurance coverage.
- Evaluate how your needs may change over time.
- Call us to see how insurance can play a role in your retirement planning.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.