Access to investments, account statements, market information and research is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through Wells Fargo Advisors’ Access Online.1Access Your Investments
Whether you have one or multiple accounts, Access Online provides real-time access to:
- Determine equity, securities market, cash and cash equivalent values on one account or your entire household with the Account Summary.
- Review details on Balances for cash, securities market value and the buying power associated with your account(s).
- Get detailed Portfolio information, including Holdings, Unrealized Gains/Losses, and Annual Income (categorized and sub-totaled by stocks, fixed-income, mutual funds, and more) for each account or for your account household, or choose from 20 data elements to customize your Portfolio view to what you would like to see.
- Assess transaction Activity with advanced filtering criteria.
- Monitor the diversity of Asset Allocation organized by primary asset classes.
- View comprehensive information on Realized Gains/Losses for the current or previous year.
- Get consolidated real-time market details on balances, asset allocation and holdings for one or multiple accounts with a Portfolio Report.
- Reduce paper clutter and get secure, convenient access to their Statements/Confirms/Tax Docs online.
- View balances, holdings, and transactions in Quicken®, Microsoft® Money or Excel through Account Download.
Please contact your Financial Advisor if you are interested in Online Trading for any of your accounts.2 1
Access to the service may be limited, delayed or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication or system problems, or for other reasons.2
Market volume and volatility may cause delays in system access and trade execution.