What is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional?
A Financial Advisor who has been awarded the CFP® certification has demonstrated skill in analyzing and developing personal long-term financial strategies. He or she has completed hundreds of hours of rigorous financial courses covering topics such as investment, retirement and estate planning strategies, income tax analysis, employee benefits and risk management. These courses are then followed by a 10-hour comprehensive examination administered according to the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Board of Standards. Why do you need a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional?
As an investor, you have short and/or long-term goals that you would like to achieve. However, it may be difficult to get there without a long-term financial strategy. As a CFP®, I can help you find the answers to questions related to your goals, such as:
- Am I financially prepared and on track for a successful retirement?
- What is my probability of not running out of money during retirement?
- Will I be able to afford a high-quality education for my children / grandchildren?
- How will changing tax laws affect my investments?
- Will my estate be distributed to my heirs in a tax efficient manner?
Few people can answer these questions on their own with confidence. This is where I, as a CFP® professional step in as your trusted financial advocate. I will take the time to help you address all of your financial concerns so that you can focus on what's most important in your life. To learn more click here