Building solid wealth is much more comprehensive than just counting dollars and cents. We will help you navigate the journey from all angles using the four conerstones of wealth:
● Investments using stocks and bonds
● Risk management using insurance
● Trust and fiduciary services
● Liability management
Step #1: Choose your destination.
“If you don’t know where you’re going, then you probably won’t end up there.” -Forrest Gump
The first step on our journey together is an introductory meeting. In this initial meeting, it is important for us to get to know you and your goals. We will cover the following topics:
● What are your values?
● What are your biggest goals and aspirations for you and your family?
● What are your priorities?
● What brings you fulfillment?
● What are your concerns?
It is our preference that no financial decisions are made during this first meeting. This is the most important step in building your wealth and legacy and ensuring that we are taking steps in the direction of your unique destination.
Step #2: Plotting the Pit Stops
After you have shared your values, desires, and goals, we will be able to make a plan to reach those desired outcomes. Our Custom Investment Plan meeting will cover the following topics:
● Is my money properly invested for my unique risk tolerance?
● What activities do I control that may have a meaningful impact on my financial future?
● Am I on track to reach my financial goals by the time I retire?
● If something happens to me, will my survivors be able to live comfortably?
● Will I be able to leave behind the type of legacy I envision?
Pit stops function as smaller, achievable goals to track your progress on the road toward your long term goals. We will help you establish meaningful pit stops, and will support you on the road to financial success.
Your customized investment strategy is mapped into Envision® tool, Wells Fargo Advisors' unique investment planning process. This exclusive program will help you see how each financial decision you make moves you along the path toward your next pit stop and, ultimately, toward your goals and dreams. You will begin to feel a sense of confidence and accomplishment — you are in control!