Dine and Learn...
You are cordially invited to come and learn how to plan for a successful retirement. Important Topics we’ll discuss:
Are you confident in your retirement plan?
- Understand where you are currently, from a financial standpoint; and, what your retirement needs are
- How confident are you that you won’t outlive your money
- Plan for unexpected changes in your world, such as interest rates, taxes, and health issues; understand how to adjust for these detours
Are you taking full advantage of all retirement accounts?
- Taking ownership of retirement savings from your employer (401K, TSP, 403B, 457)
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA strategies under the new tax plan
- Are your investments suited for your stage in life
Are taxes and mistakes eating into your retirement income?
- What are the opportunities and penalties surrounding Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- How spending order from different account types can impact your retirement income
- Transferring the majority of your wealth to your heirs vs IRS
Newport News Seminar:
There is no cost or obligation for attending. Seating, however, is limited. So please call for reservations.