We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement Planning: Helping you make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Creating a retirement plan before retirement and/or during retirement to help you plan for your retirement needs.
- Asset Allocation: Helping you determine which investment vehicles may help you reach your financial goals given your risk tolerance.
- Education Funding: Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Employee and Executive Benefits: Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
- Estate Planning Strategies: Helping you work with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to review your wills and trusts. Working with specialists to preserve your estate for intended heirs, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs, and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.*
- Risk Management: Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.
- Tax-Efficient Investment Strategies: Helping to make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient and referring you to qualified tax specialists.*
*The Investment Counsulting Group and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
*Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns.