Jamie Waldren, CFP®
Managing Director - Investments
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
As a Financial Advisor Jamie Waldren is known for helping clients make work optional and build an amazing life of significance so they can take care of loved ones, support the causes they care about and make a difference in the world.
The thing that differentiates Jamie the most is the willingness and the commitment to spend time on the little things that end up making the biggest difference. That goes far beyond the money. We’re going to do more than we’re getting paid for, and we’re going to help you see what’s possible. The true outcome of his work is to help clients achieve simplicity and clarity in their financial lives, which frees them up mentally and financially so they can focus on what matters most to them.
The key to helping clients’ build that amazing life of significance that gives you the confidence in your future through our client centric approach-a personalized process that goes much further than just taking care of your investments. When looking at our client’s financial world, such a wide range of financial needs requires a wide range of financial expertise. That is why we work as a team of trusted professionals to address not only your investments, but your entire financial life, including advance planning, in a holistic manner.
Jamie helps clients develop Comprehensive Wealth Management Plans for all types, whether for business owners selling their business or senor executive retiring from their company.
Education & Experience:
• 1992-present Financial Advisor
• BS Business Management Missouri Western, 1978
• Member of the Missouri Western Football Hall of Fame
• Private business owners
• Retirees, and investors
• Senior Corporate Executives
• Wealth Planning / Business succession planning / Retirement Planning
• Legacy Planning such as Estate Investment Planning, Trust Services (available through affiliates) and Insurance Planning Strategies
• Relationship Management
• Qualified Retirement Plans
• ESOPs (Section 1042 Election)
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONAL from the College of Financial Planning
• FINRA Securities Registration (Series 7, 8, 63, 65 and 31)
• Maryland Insurance License
Leadership / Volunteer Experience:
• Past chair of the investment committee of the Mid-Atlantic United Methodist Foundation where he oversees more than $120 million in church assets.
• 2020-present, Candlelight Concert Society of Maryland board member
• 2012-present members of the ESOP Association and the NCEO National center of employee Ownership Association
In his spare time, Jamie enjoys spending time with his family, and as an avid Kansas City sports fan, watching his teams win championships. In addition, playing golf, exercising, traveling, and reading are activities Jamie likes to do to relax when not serving clients.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Wells Fargo advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. However, we will be glad to work with you, your accountant, tax advisor and or lawyer to help you meet your financial goals.
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.