Jamie Waldren, CFP®
Managing Director - Investments
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
Since 1992, Jamie has been committed to helping his clients make informed decisions about money so they can focus on what really matters to them, which is spending time with family & friends.
With his relaxed, engaging nature, Jamie Waldren believes he has a natural ability to make his clients feel comfortable. With investment and retirement planning often being an emotional and complex topic, Jamie recognizes that for many clients the underlying concern is for their loved ones’ financial and general well-being. Jamie seeks to put his clients at ease by actively listening to their goals, and help to develop estate planning strategies in a clear and efficient manner.
Jamie brings a breadth of knowledge and experience to his wealth management and retirement planning practice, representing a wide array of individuals and families. He works with clients from every generation, including growing families, established professionals and retirees. Jamie helps clients develop comprehensive retirement plans of all types, whether simple plans for those with modest means to more complex plans for high net-worth individuals interested in tax-efficient investment strategies and wealth preservation planning. Jamie frequently counsels clients through a comprehensive process that helps clients address their key concerns, including concerns beyond investing like tax-efficient investment strategies, legacy planning preserving their assets and maximizing their charitable giving. He then works with his network of professional advisors to help his clients maximize their potential for achieving what’s most important to them.
Jamie takes great pride in customizing detailed plans to help meet each individual client’s particular needs and wishes. He strives to distill confusing investment jargon down to relatable, understandable information and to explain complicated planning techniques in a manner that is interesting, understandable and helpful. Jamie often establishes a lasting rapport with clients, working with them throughout various stages of their lives as goals, circumstances and assets evolve.
Education & Experience:
- 1992-present Financial Advisor
- BS Business Management Missouri Western, 1978
- Member of the Missouri Western Football Hall of Fame
- Individuals & families
- Founding Entrepreneurs
- Small and midsize Private companies
- Corporate Executives.
- Non Profits organizations
- Wealth Planning / Business succession planning / Retirement Planning
- Legacy Planning such as Estate Investment Planning, Trust Services (available through affiliates) and Insurance Planning Strategies
- Relationship Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- ESOPs (Section 1042 Election)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONAL from the College of Financial Planning
- FINRA Securities Registration (Series 7, 8, 63, 65 and 31)
- Maryland Insurance License
Leadership / Volunteer Experience:
- 2012-present, serves as the chair of the investment committee of the Mid-Atlantic United Methodist Foundation where he oversees more than $120 million in church assets.
- 2020-present, Candlelight Concert Society of Maryland board member
- 2015-2019, served as a member of the planning committee for the Professional Service Council, a Trade and Advocacy Group for Government Contractors.
- 2012-present members of the ESOP Association and the NCEO National center of employee Ownership Association
In his spare time, Jamie enjoys spending time with his family, and as an avid Kansas City sports fan, watching his teams win championships. In addition playing golf, exercising, traveling and reading are activities Jamie likes to do to relax when not serving clients.
Investment and Insurance Products:NOT FDIC Insured, NO Bank Guarantee, MAY Lose Value
Wells Fargo Advisors does not give tax or legal advice. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action.
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. CAR # 0621-00214