TN Living Trust Workshop - Video Preview
Enroll now by visiting the TN Living Trust Workshop- ENROLL page on our website or calling 865-415-2068.
Attendees Will Receive the Following:
1. TN Living Trust Workbook: A 62-page workbook covering 50 estate & retirement planning topics and includes a large section for documenting much of the information your family may need to know.
2. Checklist: Used in the workshop to help identify where you should focus your attention and its level of importance to you.
3. Estate Planning Profile Form.
4. Cost comparison for the county where you live.
5. The Widow's Digest: Attendees can request a copy of this 44 page book on the topic of Estate Settlement covering 35 counties in East Tennessee.
The workshop is hosted by Jerry Goodman with the Goodman Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network in Knoxville, TN. Because seating IS limited – reservations ARE required and couples are encouraged to attend together. So don’t put off this important issue any longer, and enroll in one of the upcoming events. This event is not intended for current clients of the local office of Wells Fargo Advisors nor for other legal / financial professionals.
CURRICULUM: At the workshop, you’ll learn how we can facilitate you working with a local estate planning attorney who will typically provide services for a FLAT FEE. This may avoid the uncertainty of paying for legal services at an hourly rate, and may be a better solution than a do-it-yourself approach on the internet.
When preparing a package of documents, most attorneys will usually include a financial and a healthcare power of attorney along with a Living Will and Regular Will. And with a Flat-Fee attorney, it may be UNNCESSARY to pay more than $495 for the four documents in this package. For a slightly higher fee, they will also include a Revocable Living Trust with the goals of simplification and to avoid probate, and it may be UNNCESSARY to pay more than $795 for the five documents in this package.
The reason the fees are so economical is because we provide complimentary assistance with the process which allows the attorney to reduce the TIME they need to spend, and thus reduce the FEE they would normally charge. And for the incremental cost of a Revocable Living Trust… your family may be able to avoid a number of things such as…
· The Fee to the Probate Court - which can be hundreds of dollars.
· The Fee to a Probate Attorney which can be significant,
· The aggravation of probate, which usually takes at minimum of 4 months in Tennessee.
· And it may prevent your personal information from becoming public in the newspaper.
During the workshop, you’ll also learn how a local attorney can provide a complimentary review of your OLD or OUT-of-STATE documents, and offer some insight as to any changes that may be needed.
And please note that…
· We don’t charge anything for conducting these workshops,
· For the materials provided, and
· We don’t receive ANY type of compensation related to you getting your estate planning documents in order.
Your best approach will depend on your personal situation as well as the state and county where you live, and The Tennessee Living Trust Workshop may benefit your family in many ways.
Enroll Now by visiting the TN Living Trust Workshop – ENROLL page or by calling 865-415-2068.
NOTE: Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
Wells Fargo Advisors proudly offers our clients access to the following products and services:
o Advisory Programs
o Separately Managed Accounts
· ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
o Charitable Gift Funds
o Exchange Funds
o Hedge Funds
o Managed Futures
o Offshore Investments
o Private Equity
o REITs· BANKING/LENDING*
o Credit Card
o Home Equity
o Securities-Backed Lending· BUSINESS SERVICES· CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES· EDUCATION PLANNING
o 529 Plans
o Education Savings Plans
· ENVISION® PLANNING
· ESTATE PLANNING STRATEGIES
o Charitable Giving
o Trust Services
· EXECUTIVE SERVICES
· INVESTMENT PLANNING
· INSTITUTIONAL CONSULTING
· INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
o Certificates of Deposit
o Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
o Exchange-Traded Products (ETPs)
o Money Market Funds
o Mutual Funds
o Unit Investment Trusts
· RETIREMENT PLANNING
o Business Retirement Plans
o Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
· TAX-SENSITIVE INVESTING
· WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Investment and Insurance Products:
NOT FDIC-Insured / NO Bank Guarantee / MAY Lose Value
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. © 2012, 2015 Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC. All rights reserved.
Certain products and services listed are offered through non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
* Lending and other banking services available through the Lending & Banking Services Group of Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801); (Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A); and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc. All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval, verification and in some cases, collateral approval. Products are not available in all states.
Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Licensed by the New Hampshire banking department. CAR-0119-01140 IHA-6360701