Lightship Capital Management, LLC, is a privately owned, independent, professional financial services practice. We create personal plans, covering 10 distinct areas of personal wealth management and finance, for which we develop customized investment strategies. They are delivered though a holistic relationship that always places our clients' interests first.
These areas of practice cover:
• Investment Strategy and Management – for future life goals, including retirement,
education funding, estate planning strategies and preservation
• Retirement Income and Cash Flow Strategies
• Intergenerational Wealth Transfer and Management
• Executive/Business Owner Compensation and Transition
• Retirement Plans – qualified, non-qualified, employer sponsored,
self-employed and individual plans
• Insurance Coverage*
• Estate Plan Strategies, Asset Titling and Trust Setup**
• Liability Management
• Family and Charitable Gifting
• Estate Settlement
The Lightship Capital Management Team is highly dedicated and attuned to your personal financial goals and values. We guide clients as they navigate through complex and sometimes challenging conditions, providing disciplined advice critical to long-term financial success.
Our attention and experience are focused on serving the financial needs of individuals and their families at all stages of life. We help guide your most important decisions with a plan tailored for your life cycles, to sustain your journey during inevitable market cycles.
* Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
** Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Lightship Capital Management, LLC, Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, and Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.