Retirement planning is the largest part of our business. This has evolved organically due to the fact that retirement funding usually requires the biggest financial commitment each individual investor makes in their lifetime. We can provide cash flow analysis to help answer the common questions of:
- "Will I have enough money to retire comfortably?"
- "How long will my investments last?"
- "How can I best manage my income throughout my retirement?"
- "How can my portfolio be constructed and managed to best suit my personality, fears, and goals?"
We serve individuals and businesses in all other areas of investment planning as well, including:
- Investment management - Determining your asset-allocation needs and true diversification. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
- Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
- Risk management - Reviewing existing life, disability, and long-term care insurance policies. Help finding a new suitable policy for your specific situation.
- Tax management - Making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate planning and wealth transfer - Help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs, and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's and grandchildren's educational pursuits.
Diversification does not guarantee profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor.
Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.