We serve individuals, families and businesses in all areas of investment planning:
- Retirement Planning - Help making the most of your 401k, 403b, Simple or SEP retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
- Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs based upon your personal goals. Helping you understand your risk tolerance and recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach these goals.
- Tax Management - Although, we cannot give tax advice, we help to ensure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies and referring you to CPA's that we know and trust.
- Estate Planning - Working with estate-planning and trust specialists to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education Funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Risk Management - Reviewing existing insurance and annuitiy policies.
- Employee and Executive Benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.