We can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while reducing risk?
- How can I "inflation-proof" my investment income?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
We offer financial products and strategies tailored to your individual needs. Using the Envision®
process, we will help you define your financial goals and ascertain your risk tolerance. The Lipski, Sydeski and Katz Financial Strategies Group of Wells Fargo Advisors is committed to you for the long term. Asset allocation
Our group calculates the mixture of stocks, bonds and cash alternatives that makes sense for you. Asset allocation is more than just deciding to invest in stocks and bonds; it's balancing this mix with changing market conditions and the level of volatility that matches your risk tolerance.Security selection
Not every stock or bond is right for you. Through a detailed analysis of companies, industries, and overall economic situations, we identify and select specific securities for your portfolio.Regular Monitoring
Because market conditions and the economic outlook are ever-changing, we will monitor your investments on an ongoing basis.
Through ongoing communication with you, and a focus on this four-step process, your financial picture will now include:
*Asset allocation and diversification cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns, nor can they guarantee profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
- A clear long-term vision of your desired lifestyle
- Identification and prioritization of your goals and dreams
- An understanding of your investment plan and its purpose
- Tracking of progress toward your stated goals