As your wealth management team, we have the desire and responsibility to be your primary source for all of your financial needs. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals by providing you with sound financial advice and the following quality Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network services:
• Comprehensive Investment Planning Services
• Retirement Income Strategies
• Net Worth and Asset-Allocation
• Retirement Planning: Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, Qualified Plans and Company Retirement Plan Rollovers
• Education Planning: Education IRAs , 529s and Custodial Accounts
• Liquidity and Cash Flow Strategies
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Care Insurance
• Retirement Plans: 401(k), Profit Sharing, Pension, SEP IRAs and SIMPLE IRAs
• Wealth Transfer and Wealth Preservation
• Estate Planning and Liquidity Management
• Charitable Giving Strategies
• Trust Planning
• Common Stock and Preferred Securities
• Bonds (Government, Corporate and Tax-Exempt Municipals)
• FDIC-Insured Certificates of Deposit (CDs)3
• Equity Structured Products
• Structured Portfolios/UITs
1Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
2Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
3Emergency Economic Stabilization Act temporarily increased the basic deposit insurance limit per individual owner for all account ownership categories from $100,000 to $250,000. This increase is effective from October 3, 2008 to December 31, 2013. IRAs and certain other retirement accounts for which the deposit insurance limit was already $250,000 prior to October 3, 2008 have not been changed. After December 31, 2013, account ownership categories for which the deposit insurance limit was raised will revert to the $100,000 limit. Thus, a CD with a maturity date after December 31, 2013 held in an account ownership category for which the insurance limit was $100,000 prior to October 3, 2008 will temporarily have an insurance limit of $250,000 and will revert to the $100,000 limit after December 31, 2013. Please consider this when evaluating specific CDs.