What is your vision for retirement? Traveling, volunteering, following your passion to a new career or enjoying more time with your friends and family?
Having a vision for your future is our starting point as we help organize and coordinate all aspects of your retirement planning. Regardless of where you are in the process, we take a collaborative approach and work with you to create specific strategies to address each area of your plan.
As your needs change, we are available to answer your questions, provide trusted advice and act as a sounding board to help you make financial decisions for you and your family.
Areas that we help you plan for retirement include:
Your investment plan
- Assess your risk tolerance
- Rebalance or reposition assets as needed
Retirement assets and company benefits
- Retirement plan investments
- Stock option grants or restricted stock
- Consolidating income sources: Social Security, pensions, investments, earnings, etc.
- Investment allocations and ongoing adjustments
- Adequate insurance protection
- Management plan for incapacity/disability
Next phase planning
- Understanding your Social Security options
- Estate strategies in case a spouse dies
Cash flow/cash reserve
Minimizing taxes on investments
- Identify tax-efficient portfolio strategies
- Manage capital gains, losses and alternative minimum tax (AMT) exposure
Charitable and community giving
- Select suitable charitable techniques
- Strategies for fulfilling philanthropic goals
For life changes
- Financial advice and decision-making guidance
- Planning to help achieve new goals
Insurance products are offered through non bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
Wells Fargo Advisors is not a tax or legal advisor.