To serve all the needs of our clients, beyond just basic financial services, our team leverages the size, strength, and vast resources of Wells Fargo & Company’s full range of products and services, such as wealth planning, private banking, trust and fiduciary services, and insurance, as well as various customized and more traditional lending products.
Wells Fargo & Company community commitment
• Approximately $455 million donated by Wells Fargo Foundation to unlock economic opportunity for people and communities in 20191
• Employees volunteered 1.9 million hours in 20191
• $1 billion committed to address the U.S. housing affordability crisis through 20251
• Ranked as Most Generous Cash Donor in the United States2
• Ranked #2 Top Company for Philanthropy3
• Ranked #1 for Communities & Environment in Banks4
• Received ‘Outstanding’ Community Reinvestment Act Rating5
1 Wells Fargo & Company data, 2020
2 2020, Civic 50
3 2020, DiversityInc.
4 2021, America’s Most Just Companies, Forbes
5 2020, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency