A Personal Approach to Investing
Every year since 2011, Neil McPeak has been named to Barron's exclusive ranking of America's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors. Neil McPeak was ranked #30 in 2020, #25 in 2021 and #15 in 2022 in this annual ranking.
*(2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Neil McPeak) The Barron's Top 1,200 State by State Advisors ratings are based on the previous years assets under management, revenue generated for the advisors' firms, and the quality of the advisors' practices. Investment performance isn't an explicit factor because clients have varied goals and risk tolerances. Self-completed questionnaire was used for rating. This rating is not related to the quality of the investment advice and based solely on the disclosed criteria.
In the 2018 Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, Neil was ranked #43 in New Jersey.
The Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors rating algorithm is based on the previous year's industry experience, interviews, compliance records, assets under management, revenue and other criteria by SHOOK Research, LLC. Investment performance is not a criterion. Self-completed survey was used for rating. This rating is not related to the quality of the investment advice and based solely on the disclosed criteria.
Our nine team members – including financial advisors and client associates – are backed by more than 100 years of combined industry experience, ensuring your financial investment needs are being tended to by diligent professionals.
Among our six financial advisors, we are proud to have maintained industry-related designations, certifications, and collegiate degrees.
• Four CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional designations (Neil McPeak Jr., Michael Weeks, Louis Perfetti, Kyle Roffina)
• Three Certified Exit Planning Advisors (Michael Weeks, Louis Perfetti, Kyle Roffina)
• Two Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (Michael Weeks, Louis Perfetti)
• One Master of Business Administration (Eric DeAngelis)
• One Certified Investment Management Analyst® designation (Eric DeAngelis)