We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning
- Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management*
- Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient.
Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning*
- Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding
- Recommending investment and accumulation
strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management
- Reviewing existing insurance policies.
- Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits
- Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*MDT Financial Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your
tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.