It's not the plan we're all eager to have, it's the good health and happy life that comes as a result. And of course, we're all hoping for a long life with plenty of time to enjoy both. But it takes careful planning and communication.
Whether you're an entrepreneur, a professional athlete, a business owner or executive, or a medical specialist, it's important to consider where you are, what your goals are and whether you are able to realize them. Focusing too narrowly, underestimating resources, missing opportunities – these are all things that can create imbalance.
In order to understand where you are and what your goals are, we need to get to know you. Really know you. So we'll ask questions:
- Are you a first-generation entrepreneur?
- How many years does your body have left to compete?
- Are you raising children and do you have a plan for their education?
- Are you or will you be your parents' caretaker?
- Do you have a second home in mind?
- What investment experiences – positive or negative – have you had?
- But these are just examples of high-level questions that barely scratch the surface. Our ability to dig deep and ask the complex questions that define your situation in a very tangible way is what makes us different.
The more we know about you the more we can help you achieve a healthy life-wealth balance. After all, investment planning is not a series of transactions, it's an on-going conversation between two trusted partners.And we believe that really is the Munster Financial difference.