How to Open an Account
To express an interest in learning more about us, we need to hear from you. You may call or send us an email to confirm your address and phone numbers. We have a process that we follow when we meet someone for the first time.
1. We send you our Introduction Kit.
2. We will call you and arrange the first appointment.
3. The first appointment we have will be approximately 45 minutes long and is an opportunity for us to determine a FIT. During this meeting, I listen to you to gauge what is important to you and answer your questions.
- I want to stress that no decisions will be made at this first meeting.-
4. I believe that the best decisions are made in an unhurried manner, so we feel it is important for both parties to have a couple of days to reflect on the meeting. I will use that time to assess the meeting and to come to a decision as to whether or not this would be a good fit for me, and of course, you need to determine if there is a good fit for you.
5. We will talk in two days’ time, and at that point, we will mutually agree that there is a FIT, and we will proceed to the next step. Or one of us will determine that we are not right for each other, and we will respectfully not continue any further.
6. Should we agree to move to the next step, I will ask you for a comprehensive list of information that I will use to produce a pro forma analysis of your current situation. This report is provided as a courtesy and satisfies my minimum requirements to help determine if I can genuinely add value to our relationship.
7. I will present you with my analysis, and we shall then make a decision to work together or not.
I look forward to hearing from you.