Our Guiding Principles
Our Relationship with You
We provide comprehensive investment planning and customized portfolio management services. Through our experience we have learned it is important that everyone is clear on what to expect if we are to develop and maintain a successful working relationship – one where we can achieve YOUR financial goals together.
Who We Are
- We are a financial team engaged in the creation of customized investment portfolios, seeking to pursue truth and integrity, and committed to building and preserving wealth for our clients and our community.
- We are a financial group that will never put our own personal interests before yours.
- We are knowledgeable and experienced with over 40 years of combined experience in financial services.
- We strive to be a referral you want to make, but never ask to do!
What We Do
- We meet you personally and engage you as a friend in order to know you and your family.
- We help manage portfolios for your family, our family, and our community with trusted (and tax efficient when necessary) investment and insurance products.*
- We serve as stewards to our industry and uphold the strenuous regulations set forth.
- We strive to be an advocate for you in all aspects of your financial affairs.
How We Do It
- We listen to what your dreams and aspirations are.We do not make assumptions on what we feel you want.
- We ask tough questions that may challenge you, and we understand financial decisions will trigger emotion
- We make recommendations that benefit you and your family; ongoing changes are often necessary.
- We host client events to keep us connected with you, and to meet your family to ensure your Legacy lasts.
- We operate with faith, integrity and trust in all we do.
- We respect our clients, our team, and Wells Fargo Advisors.
Keys to a Successful Relationship: Mutual Responsibilities
Having a solid relationship is essential to effective wealth planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. And, we will agree to take the time to regularly review your personalized Financial Strategy Action Plan and Envision® Plan. A few criteria which help define our success include:
- Your commitment to us as your Financial Advisor Team
- Your trust in our abilities to provide you with recommendations and advice
- Your complete disclosure about what matters to you most
* Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor.