Our firm is built on the following four equity strategies:
- Equity Yield
- Growth at a Reasonable Price
- Aggressive Growth
With these strategies we seek to obtain growth through the appreciation of securities while also receiving dividend income as a secondary goal. These strategies may be appropriate for clients seeking a risk-adjusted return over the long term. Our goal is to find reasonably valued companies that have positive catalysts for change. The core features of our strategy include:
- Selection Criteria – We prioritize four main characteristics in a security that we use to help identify positions that achieve our goal of growth and dividend income.
- Proprietary Investment Process – We begin with data-proven research, then filter through many companies to find the right approach.
- Portfolio Construction – We are mindful of our sector weightings and aim to select the strongest positions across various industries and regions.
- Risk Management – We have a series of regular routines that we use to stay aligned to our goal of appreciation and dividend income.
Stocks offer long-term growth potential, but my fluctuate more and provide less current income than other investments. An investment in the stock market should be made with an understanding of the risks associated with common stocks, including market fluctuations.
Dividends are not guaranteed and are subject to change or elimination.