Our investment process begins with a thorough understanding of your individual needs and goals, including long-term objectives. We believe that before you make an investment decision designed to achieve your goals, it is important that you understand where you stand financially and where you want to be in the future. Utilizing a five-step process, we design a custom investment plan for you. This includes:
- Conducting a personal interview
- Preparing a comprehensive analysis of your entire current financial situation
- Reviewing the details of your custom investment plan
- Executing the approved investment recommendation
- Monitoring your portfolio, providing pertinent information on any necessary changes
The Princeton Group, located in Yardley, PA, helps create diversified investment portfolios structured to provide maximum return potential based on client goals and individual risk tolerance. Our investment approach includes working with outside money managers and offering separately managed account options to seek to optimize risk-adjusted returns.
All of our recommendations are coordinated with your other professional advisors – such as your attorney, accountant and insurance professionals – before being implemented.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.