“Becoming wealthy is not a matter of how much you earn, who your parents are, or what you do… It is a matter of managing your money properly.” – Noel Whittaker
Private Wealth Partners Wealth Directions
Wealth Directions is a truly customized approach that helps keep your wealth management plan on course.You will always know your wealth management bearings and where you stand in relation to your goals. After identifying your needs, time horizon and risk tolerance, we use our Wealth Directions process to set a course of action to deliver recommendations across all of your “wealth points.”Investment Management
We take a goal-driven approach to investment management and create your personal investment strategy to address your specific objectives.
- Asset allocation review
- Stock and bond investments
- Income strategies
Maintaining your lifestyle throughout retirement is a critical component of your Wealth Directions plan. We analyze your current retirement plans and future needs including:
- IRA and 40(k) strategies
- Future liquidity events
- Retirement income needs
Part of your Wealth Directions plan includes building tax efficiency into your plan and coordinating with your tax professional to address tax issues including:
- AMT analysis
- Tax reduction strategies for business owners
- Tax implications of stock benefits plans for executives
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Transactions requiring tax consideration should be reviewed carefully with your accountant or tax advisor.
Planning ahead helps provide more confidence to you and your family. Let us help you with:
- Review trusts and wills
- Estate planning strategies
- Chartable strategies
- Trust Services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
We help you plan for and provide a lasting legacy for generations to come through well structured gifting strategies.
- Philanthropic donor services
We incorporate liability and asset protection strategies into your plan and build strategies designed to address them.
- Existing insurance policy analysis
- Referrals to qualified insurance specialists
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. Stock Options
We assess your stock options, restricted stock and address areas of concentrated risk.
- Diversification strategies
- Exercise and sale of employee stock options
We help you with cash flow analysis.