Since the formation of RKJ Group in 2002, our team has been focused on delivering service with a high level of communication, along with managing our clients' assets with a proactive investment process. We designed our service model to help our clients stay engaged in the process but to also demonstrate the in-depth analysis taken in managing their wealth.
Fancy words, but what does it mean? We encourage quarterly "check-ups" either in person or on the phone, so we are consistently hearing from and communicating with our clients. In these meetings we discuss strategy, our progress toward goals, tactics for handling the current market environment, changes in our clients' life circumstances, and we'll review the individual investments and asset allocation. These meetings are the backbone of our proactive approach to investing. It maintains our focus on keeping the portfolio invested in a way that fits each client and the changing global market conditions.
Often, our clients need us to go deeper into related wealth planning issues, like estate, insurance, or succession planning. Having three CFP certified professionals on our team gives us the experience to view each of our client's situations from a holistic perspective, and offer a truly comprehensive solution.
We serve individuals, families and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate investment planning* - Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Risk management** - Reviewing insurance needs and existing policies.
- Investments - Helping you understand your risk tolerance, quantifying goals and objectives, determining your asset-allocation needs, recommending the appropriate investment portfolio and monitor ongoing performance.
*RJK Group and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
**Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.