- Insurance is valuable for employees and owners.
- Owners get to retire, too.
- You can begin planning now for retirement, selling your company, or the event of your death.
Wells Fargo Advisors provides products and services, available through your Financial Advisor, that help you manage your assets and plan for the future.
Customized products and services for business owners
We are committed to helping you maximize the success and profitability of your business. Our specialized products and services can help give your business the cash flow and support it needs to thrive.
Some of the services we offer and can assist with include:
Employee benefit plans and packages
A competitive employee benefit package helps you attract and keep employees, regardless of the size of your company.
Business owner life insurance
As a business owner, it’s important to consider both replacing the income your family depends on, and also providing funds to pay off business-related liabilities.
Funding a buy-sell agreement
If your business has more than one owner, you need to understand the risks you may face if one of you dies unexpectedly. A buy-sell agreement sets up how ownership of the business may be transferred if one owner dies.
Key person life insurance
Proceeds from this type of business insurance can help offset the loss of sales your business would experience or expenses it may incur if a key person dies.
Succession planning and business exit strategies
It can be helpful to start the succession planning and exit strategy process many years in advance.
- Selling a business: There are many options to consider in both the sale and how you will generate income after the sale.
- Transferring the business to a family member. There are a variety of succession planning strategies you can use to transfer the business to a family member
- Make an appointment with us to talk about your business needs.
- Talk with your family or partners about insurance or succession planning.
- Check the beneficiary designations on your financial and investment accounts.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.