Summary of Services Provided
We strive to provide unparalleled service to our clients. If we are not currently providing any of the below services to you and you would like for us to do so, or you think we can do better in any of these areas, please let us know!
- Comprehensive and ongoing retirement planning with a focus on goals-based analysis
- Professional investment portfolio management strategies
- Incorporation of externally held investments into your overall strategy
- Access to lending products and services through Wells Fargo affiliates
- Asset protection and insurance review and analysis
- Life insurance needs and existing policy review
- Long term care insurance analysis
- Business insurance strategies including key personnel policies
- Tax Efficient Investing
- Tax loss harvesting
- Access to municipal bonds and other tax free investment options
- Coordination with your CPA and other tax professionals
- Trust and estate planning strategy
- Corporate executor/trustee consultation
- Beneficiary and account titling review
- Coordination with your estate attorney for document creation and updates
- Charitable giving strategies
- Guidance on Social Security, Medicare and other Federal benefits
- Life event planning and consultation, including the birth of a child, marriage, divorce, career changes, death of a family member, and entering retirement
- Budgeting, spending, and income management and assessment
- Emergency fund and liquidity strategies
- Cash management services, including ACH transfers, wires, checks, debit cards, ATM access and use of Wells Fargo community banks
- Access to products and services through the Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Business management, valuation, mergers and acquisitions, and succession planning
- Executive services, including stock option and restricted stock evaluation
- Referral source for legal, accounting, and other professional services
- Access to a suite of technology tools, including online account access and smart phone apps for account overview, mobile check deposit, plan monitoring and cash management
- Preferred pricing for your children, grandchildren, parents and grandparents
- No cost, no pressure financial consultation for your friends and family, regardless of investible assets or complexity
1. Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates and non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors.
2. Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801) Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the Arizona Department of financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158). Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, holds a residential mortgage broker license in Georgia and is licensed as a residential mortgage broker (license number MB2234) in Massachusetts.
3. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
4. Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. When legal, accounting, or tax advice is required, you should consult an appropriate, competent professional.
5. Wells Fargo Private Bank provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
6. Investments in fixed-income securities are subject to market, interest rate, credit and other risks. Bond prices fluctuate inversely to changes in interest rates. Therefore, a general rise in interest rates can cause a bond’s price to fall. Credit risk is the risk that an issuer will default on payments of interest and/or principal. This risk is heightened in lower rated bonds. If sold prior to maturity, fixed income securities are subject to market risk. All fixed income investments may be worth less than their original cost upon redemption or maturity.
Income from municipal securities is generally free from federal taxes and state taxes for residents of the issuing state. While the interest income is tax-free, capital gains, if any, will be subject to taxes. Income for some investors may be subject to the federal Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT).
Investment and Insurance Products: ˃NOT FDIC Insured ˃NO Bank Guarantee ˃ MAY Lose Value
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.