We address two questions for our clients; “will I make it?” and “do I have any financial blind spots?” Our goal is that our advice, services and the resources of our firm provide our clients and their future selves a pure net benefit through the following:
1) A goals based investment plan and diversified portfolio that mitigate risk and gives them the best chance of achieving their short, intermediate and long-term financial goals with a lifetime investment return greater than they might obtain on their own.
2) Helping our clients remain disciplined, employ sound investment principles and address the seven reasons we believe people fail financially:
· failure to establish goals
· ignorance about what money must do to accomplish goals
· failure to understand and manage credit
· failure to understand and apply tax laws
· failure to prepare for the unexpected
· behavioral mistakes (over/under diversification, euphoria/panic, speculating, leverage, investing for yield not total return, and letting cost basis
dictate investment decisions)
3) Savings in the time, energy, worry and record keeping that goes into managing their investments and financial
Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns. Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. Since no one investment program is appropriate for all types of investors, this information is provided for informational purposes only. We need to review your investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs before we introduce appropriate investment programs to you.