That's where we come in. We're trained, registered professionals, and we can draw on years of investment planning experience when creating a long-term strategy. We can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while helping reduce risk?
- How can I "inflation-proof" my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. The Patzer Group is committed to you for the long term.
The Patzer Group and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network are not tax or legal advisors. Insurance and trust products and services are offered through affiliates.