We serve individuals and businesses in all areas
of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored
retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to
retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate investment planning* - Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation
strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Reviewing existing insurance
• Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs.
Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the
appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business
attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Estate plans should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.