We are fortunate to have established many long-lasting client relationships. The foundation of our relationships is clients’ trust. Clients appreciate that we are objective, responsive and focused on their concerns. From the outset, clients’ concerns become ours. Their financial lives extend well beyond investments. To meet their overall wealth management needs, our 360-degree view encompasses:
- Investment Planning - A process of collaborating with our clients to understand their unique situation, goals, time horizon, risk tolerance and investment experiences. These factors help us formulate a client-specific plan that we implement using our investment process and tactical allocations of stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds along with additional investment vehicles.
- Trust and Estate Investment Planning Services - Our comprehensive range of trust and discretionary asset management services are tailored to the unique circumstances of each client. One of our group members is your primary point of contact – coordinating a team of seasoned investment, legal and accounting professionals. Please keep in mind Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice. Be sure to consult with your own tax and legal advisors before taking any action that could have tax consequences. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice in your state.
- Risk Management - The road ahead is uncertain. And the need to minimize risk is ongoing – in your personal and business life. To protect your assets, achievements and those you love, we offer a wide range of strategies.
- Retirement Planning - We craft and manage retirement plans for a select number of small businesses and professional practices. Our goals? To help you maintain your fiduciary role and provide financial education to your employees.
- Convenience - To simplify your life, we can provide access to your brokerage account online and setup asset movement. If you prefer to conduct business in person, your relationship manager or one of our Client Associates will be happy to assist you.
Access to Lending and Banking Services
- As a Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Advisors, we can provide access to Wells Fargo affiliate products and services such as Wealth Planning, Private Banking, Trust and Fiduciary Services, and Insurance as well as various customized and more traditional lending products.