Wealth and Retirement Planning
Wealth and retirement planning is what we do every day. People are living longer now, so it’s important to prepare for a longer retirement – possibly 30 years or more. Building a plan is more than simply deciding when you can stop working. True planning requires a more in-depth process. We begin by gaining an understanding of your values. Then we consider your lifestyle, your resources and a host of other factors that are crucial to achieving financial independence.
Do you want to travel, pursue an active lifestyle, enjoy a quiet life at home or move to a Life Plan Community? Maybe you’ll take up a second career or start a new business after an early retirement. We will take you through a step-by-step process, and will work towards maximizing your assets, such as calculating different scenarios for your Social Security.
Everyone has a different view of their financial future. Some simply want to feel more confident that they won’t outlive their money. Others want to pursue true dream goals – without sacrificing long-term security or legacy strategies. At Twin River Wealth Management, we adhere to an in-depth process to understand your goals and the multifaceted pieces of your financial life. Then we incorporate that knowledge into a customized investment plan. Phase 1: Discovery and Consultation
The more we know, the more we can help. From legal documents to asset statements – including assets outside of our supervision – we will present a complete picture of your financial condition.
Phase 2: Assessment and Development
- Prepare balance sheet of assets and liabilities
- Review current and expected income expenses
- Gather and analyze insurance information
Information leads to insight – and to action. With a well-defined summary of your financial position – and an understanding of your goals and objectives – we can chart a course for an informed investment strategy.
Phase 3: Asset Allocation
- Address immediate and long-term financial requirements
- Integrate existing compensation and retirement plan with investments
- Account for tax implications of strategic planning
By understanding your unique situation, we can create a portfolio that balances your long-term goals with your day-to-day needs. It’s a common sense approach to investing.
- Create a personalized portfolio to reflect your stated objectives in our recommended plan
- Select individual investments based on specific goals
- Mitigate risk through careful research, planning and allocation