Brokerage Cash Services
Wells Fargo Advisors’ Brokerage Cash Services, the asset management account that integrates your investment and banking needs into a single, easy-to-manage relationship.
The best news? There is no annual fee with household assets over $250,000
- No annual fee with household assets over $250,000
- Free custom checks and reorders
- Credit card with free rewards program *
- Free Online Banking and BillPay
- Free unlimited use of Wells Fargo bank ATMs and refunds of non-Wells Fargo ATM charges up to 5 per month
- One easy-to-read monthly statement with optional cost basis and householding
- Annual Summary and Tax Package
Banking services are offered through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A, a separate affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
“Brokerage Cash Services” means a payable through draft that is similar in appearance and function to a traditional check but is written and processed from your brokerage account.
Check writing and check order fees apply to Brokerage Cash Services/Command Business.
Must be 59½ or older for check writing privileges with Brokerage Cash Services/Command IRA.
* Subject to credit approval. Credit Cards issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. an Equal Credit Opportunity Lender. A Business Visa credit card is available for Business Accounts. Contact your Financial Advisor for details.