We proactively provide financial health and well-being for families today and in the future.
As your lifelong advocate, we help navigate a clear path through critical financial decisions to a better and more secure future.
We are a team of wealth advisors providing solutions to help families succeed financially. We value and strive to provide:
· Excellence—through comprehensive, timely and well-informed advice.
· Compassion—by listening carefully to and supporting our clients.
· Reliability, trust and confidence—by being accessible and transparent whenever
our clients need us.
· Financial health and well-being—by staying pro-active in supporting our clients’
· Generosity—through supporting various philanthropic initiatives.
· Relationships and family—by nurturing and deepening our relationships with our
clients and their families.
Our Investment Philosophy
The Zahler Hanzlik DeLucas Wealth Management Group
strongly believes a good investment philosophy is one that rarely changes due to fluctuations in market conditions and is not governed by emotions. Our team can help you define your own investment philosophy through our Envision® process. Your investment philosophy should be modified only with a major shift in your investment time horizon, and/or a change in your personal tolerance for risk and volatility.
Our group’s philosophy incorporates our beliefs:
- That an important decision should not be made lightly. We will help you to balance risk tolerance and reward to match your philosophy when choosing investments.
- That solid research and experience is fundamental to sound decisions. The portfolio managers we use employ teams of experienced analysts who regularly gather in-depth, first-hand information on markets and companies around the globe. By reviewing extensive research, we utilize our experience and expertise to determine the difference between the fundamental value of a company and its price in the current marketplace.
- In employing a long-term approach to investing. This is reflected by the typically low turnover of our clients’ portfolio holdings.
- That there is value in obtaining multiple high-quality perspectives, and preserving balance, and diversification. Your assets may be further diversified by placement with a number of portfolio managers. These managers make independent decisions and manage their portfolios in different but complimentary styles, which can help you achieve even more balance and diversification.
- That we strive to keep costs low and provide real value for what you pay for. We feel keeping costs low, whether they are management fees or transaction costs, provides a major head start toward success. Providing you with quality advice and timely account servicing while minimizing costs are predictable factors that you can control—unlike financial market returns and volatility. We can also help you in minimizing taxes* and in avoiding services which add little or no incremental value to the investment process.
If our philosophy and values appeal to you, please contact us for a complimentary introductory meeting.
*Wells Fargo Advisors is not a tax advisor.Investment Advisory programs are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. Minimum account sizes apply.