Our Investment Philosophy
The Zahler Hanzlik DeLucas Wealth Management Group
strongly believes a good investment philosophy is one that rarely changes due to fluctuations in market conditions and is not governed by emotions. Our team can help you define your own investment philosophy through our Envision® process. Your investment philosophy should be modified only with a major shift in your investment time horizon, and/or a change in your personal tolerance for risk and volatility.
Our group’s philosophy incorporates our beliefs:
- That an important decision should not be made lightly. We will help you to balance risk tolerance and reward to match your philosophy when choosing investments.
- That solid research and experience is fundamental to sound decisions. The portfolio managers we use employ teams of experienced analysts who regularly gather in-depth, first-hand information on markets and companies around the globe. By reviewing extensive research, we utilize our experience and expertise to determine the difference between the fundamental value of a company and its price in the current marketplace.
- In employing a long-term approach to investing. This is reflected by the typically low turnover of our clients’ portfolio holdings.
- That there is value in obtaining multiple high-quality perspectives, and preserving balance, and diversification. Your assets may be further diversified by placement with a number of portfolio managers. These managers make independent decisions and manage their portfolios in different but complimentary styles, which can help you achieve even more balance and diversification.
- That we strive to keep costs low and provide real value for what you pay for. We feel keeping costs low, whether they are management fees or transaction costs, provides a major head start toward success. Providing you with quality advice and timely account servicing while minimizing costs are predictable factors that you can control—unlike financial market returns and volatility. We can also help you in minimizing taxes* and in avoiding services which add little or no incremental value to the investment process.
Our Key Values
The guiding principle for our relationships with all our clients is to treat them the way we would want to be treated if we were the client. To ensure we remain true to this principle, we will listen carefully to and address your concerns, questions and requests; create personalized recommendations based on your own unique circumstances and philosophy, and consistently take the time to fully explain all our recommendations, so that you can maintain a high level of confidence in your decisions.
We respect your time, talents and wealth, and seek a collaborative relationship based on mutual trust and respect.
If our philosophy and values appeal to you, please contact us for a complimentary introductory meeting.
*Wells Fargo Advisors is not a tax advisor.Investment Advisory programs are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. Minimum account sizes apply.