Keys to a successful relationship
What you can expect from me?
You should expect that I will perform my responsibilities by always putting your interests first.
- Treat you with honesty, dignity and respect
- Respect your confidentiality and most importantly your privacy
- Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals
- Work to understand your tolerance for investment risk and financial time horizons
- Develop a mutually agreed upon communication plan with you
- Explain the implications of any proposed investment strategy
- Ensure my availability for personal consultation as needed
- Be prompt and prepared for our meetings
What I expect from you?
I anticipate your complete engagement in the investment planning process, as honesty, mutual respect and communication are essential.
I envision earning your complete,
Engineering a plan to help uncover and bridge any gaps in your financial life, along with providing subsequent advice, can only be centered on the information you provide. As a result, my expectations are that you appreciate my guidance and investment recommendations are solely offered in your best interests.
I believe effectively working together is essential to successful planning outcomes, investment guidance and to hopefully an exceptional relationship.
We both agree to,
- Keep each other informed of any new developments that might impact your life
- Meet to review and update your plan
- Be prompt and prepared accordingly for our meetings together
To hear how we can build a successful relationship together, or to learn about my other personal wealth management disciplines including my lifestyle continuity process, please feel free to contact me for an initial conversation, or to schedule a private briefing.
Christopher F. Hunter, ChFC®
Vice President - Investment Officer
1401 N. Magnolia Avenue, Suite 1401
Orlando, FL 32803