The Frank Financial Consulting Group of Wells Fargo Advisors believes a sound investment plan provides the foundation for achieving your financial goals. The following process helps map out strategies to create and grow your wealth: Comprehensive Investment ManagementPersonal Interview
- Stephen will meet with you and others you deem appropriate to obtain the background data needed to develop your investment plan. He'll explore your investment time frame, risk tolerance, and goals, and devise a customized investment plan based on your entire financial picture.Presentation of Your Investment Plan
- Your investment plan will address both short and long-term financial goals developed during the personal interview. In addition, Stephen will discuss fees and answer any questions or concerns you may have. The investment plan will provide the path to help you reach your financial goals.Executing the Plan
- Using their knowledge and experience, The Frank Financial Consulting Group will implement the appropriate investment strategies designed to help meet your investment goals. The foundation for your financial future is now in place.
Once the investment plan has been implemented, Stephen encourages periodic face to face portfolio reviews. Monthly statements will also be provided to update you regarding your investment process. In addition, daily online access to account information at www.wellsfargoadvisors.com is available at no cost. Preserving and Protecting Wealth
The Frank Financial Consulting Group offers strategies for estate investment planning. We will work with your attorney and can also offer access to trust services and other resources.
Proper estate investment planning may be able to reduce your estate-tax liabilty.1 While Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not offer tax or legal advice, as a client you can have access to trust services2 offered through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies. This planning can help you address situations such as:
- Designating a pre-appointed successor trustee for your living trust
- Providing care for an elderly parent or a special-needs child
- Succession or liquidation plans for business owners
- Directing your assets if you become incapacitated
Most importantly, the Frank Financial Consulting Group will take the time necessary to help you understand your investment choices and to help you make the most appropriate decision based on your objectives and level of risk tolerance.
The Frank Financial Consulting Group can also provide you with reports that analyze your specific needs, such as:
- College education funding - Educational IRAs and 529 college savings plans
- Investment allocation
- Retirement planning
This innovative process combines goals-based guidance with tools and technology to create a detailed investment strategy. Wells Fargo Advisors' Envision is an effective, easy-to-understand process for developing a plan to help achieve your most important financial goals. The objective is to help you to live your life in the best way you can, without undue compromise to your current or future lifestyle, and without taking unnecessary investment risk.
The Envision process allow you and Stephen to continually review your progress throughout your life, always posing that key question: "How am I doing?" Retirement Planning
Through Wells Fargo Advisors, The Frank Financial Consulting Group provides a variety of retirement-plan choices to meet your retirement goals. These plans include:
- Self-directed IRAs and IRA rollovers*
- Roth IRAs and conversions
- 401(k) plans
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- SIMPLE plans for small businesses
* Please keep in mind that rolling over your qualified employer-sponsored retirement plan (QRP) to an IRA is just one option. Each option has advantages and disadvantages, and the one that is best depends on your individual circumstances. You should consider features such as investment options, fees and expenses and services offered. Investing and maintaining assets in an IRA will generally involve higher costs than those associated with a QRP. We recommend you consult with your current plan administrator before making any decisions regarding your retirement assets.Lump-Sum Distributions
A distribution from your employer-sponsored retirement plan is probably the largest amount of money you will ever receive all at once. Under many plans, you must decide how the benefits will be distributed. The Frank Financial Consulting Group can analyze your available choices and work with your tax professional to help you identify the course of action that makes the most sense in your situation.Advisory Based Portfolio Services
The Frank Financial Consulting Group recognizes that there can be an inherent conflict in traditional commission-based charges. In order to bring our interests together, we offer fee-based management for our advisory services. These services eliminate traditional commission charges in lieu of an annual fee3. As a result of this arrangement, Stephen's compensation is directly related to the performance of portfolios he manages.Mutual Funds
With more than 10,000 mutual funds available, it's not surprising that many investors are overwhelmed with the daunting task of deciding which funds to choose. The Frank Financial Consulting Group will research, compile, and analyze fund information to help pinpoint what we believe are high quality funds that are appropriate for your investment goals.Fixed-Income Investments
If you are looking for income-generating investments, The Frank Financial Consulting Group can assist you with a disciplined strategy for building portfolios of US Treasury, government agency, zero-coupon, and corporate bonds of staggered maturities, as well as tax-advantaged municipal bonds and certificates of deposit.High Net Worth Bond Program
We offer this program to help investors with large portfolios of fixed-income securities. The centerpiece of the program is a complete analysis of your holdings, provided each quarter as a series of reports including an income-flow analysis, a maturity alert report, a yield analysis, and a coupon analysis.Services for Corporations and Business Owners
Through Wells Fargo Advisors, The Frank Financial Consulting Group provides a broad range of services to executives and institutions, including:
Access to Banking and Lending Services
- Custom-tailored 401(k) products to suit your needs and the needs of your employees
- Rule 144 restricted and control stock sales
- Stock-option exercise and sale program
- Corporate stock repurchase program
- Corporate cash management
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Program
- Key-person and other life insurance program4
- Executive deferred compensation4
- Funding for buy-sell insurance agreements4
- Investment advice on proceeds from sale of business
- Corporate finance services (for mature, profitable middle-market companies; available through Wells Fargo Advisors)
As your Financial Advisor, Stephen can offer you access to lending and banking services through affiliates of Wells Fargo Advisors.Account Protection
Wells Fargo Advisors is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). SIPC helps protect clients against the risk of any member brokerage firm becoming insolvent. SIPC protects each client’s securities and cash held in a client’s brokerage account at an insolvent firm by replacing missing securities and cash of up to $500,000 per client, including $250,000 for claims for cash per client in accordance with SIPC rules. This coverage does not protect against losses from the failure of a security or a decline in the market value of investments, nor is it the same or a substitute for FDIC deposit insurance (securities purchased through Wells Fargo Advisors are not FDIC-insured). For more information on SIPC coverage, visit www.SIPC.org.
Above and beyond SIPC coverage, Wells Fargo Advisors maintains, at no cost to clients, protection for any cash and securities in brokerage accounts above the $500,000 SIPC threshold. The additional insurance coverage is provided through Lexington insurance Company (an AIG Company). For clients who have received the full SIPC payout limit, Wells Fargo Advisors’ policy provides additional coverage above the SIPC limits for any missing securities and cash in client brokerage accounts up to a firm aggregate limit of $1 billion (including up to $1.9 million for cash per client). In other words, the aggregate amount of all client losses covered under this policy are subject to a limit of $1 billion, with each client covered up to $1.9 million for cash. This additional protection from Lexington Insurance Company does not insure the quality of investments or protect against losses from fluctuating market value. All coverage is subject to the specific policy terms and conditions. For more information about Lexington, please visit lexingtoninsurance.com. Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.6 trillion in client assets as of December 31, 2017 Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 14,544 full-service financial advisors and 4,534 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves investors through locations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Wells Fargo Advisors is a subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company, one of the nation's largest and strongest financial institutions. In business since 1852 and named Fortune magazine's World’s 35th Most Admired Company in 2014, Wells Fargo is known and respected for its responsible stewardship of its clients' assets.
1 Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Be sure to consult with your own tax and legal advisors before taking any action that would have tax consequences.
2 Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
3 The fees include Advisory services performance measurement, transaction costs, custody services and trading. The fee schedule, which is negotiable, is based on account size and an assumed active equity portfolio. Advisory programs are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services, including fees and expenses.
4 Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.