There are no shortcuts to success.
HighRoad serves individuals, families, and institutions in two main business segments:
1) Investment Management
and 2) Wealth Planning.
At HighRoad we define Investment Management as proactively managing a portfolio of securities for the purpose of attaining a goal or objective.
- Before any investment decisions are made, we take the time to define the purpose of the money and the goal for the portfolio. Only then can we begin to develop an investment strategy for the purpose of attaining those goals.
- Developing an investment strategy is only the beginning. Meeting your goals requires on-going and proactive management.
- Frequent reviews are important to maintaining and monitoring progress towards meeting those goals.
- We manage many different types of investment accounts including, but not limited to: individual accounts, joint accounts, trust accounts, IRA's, Roth IRA's, 401k's, corporate accounts, foundations, etc.
Wealth Planning can include a very broad range of topics. At HighRoad, we focus on two main areas of wealth planning: 1) Retirement Planning and 2) Estate Planning.Retirement Planning
Pre-retirement planning focuses on developing strategies to address the following questions:At what age can I retire?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- What can I do now to improve my retirement situation?
- Will I outlive my assets?
Post-retirement planning focuses on developing strategies to provide you with a sustainable retirement income. You've saved and invested your entire life, how do you now convert those savings and investments into a cash flow?
- We refer to this process as "recreating the paycheck".
- We focus on tax efficient ways to provide you with this cash flow.
Other Planning Services
- While estate planning can be a broad and complex topic, most of our work related to estate planning involves developing investment strategies to sustain and pass your wealth to future generations in the most tax efficient manner.
- Most people don't know that they may have an estate planning "issue". As wealth advisors, we will help identify potential planning items pertaining to your estate.
- We often work in coordination with your tax and legal advisors during the strategic planning stage of the process.
- Tax Management - Developing tax-efficient investment strategies by looking for ways to help reduce your current and future tax burden.
- Education Funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's or grandchildren's education.
- Risk Management - Reviewing existing life insurance policies. Determining if current policy still meets your needs or whether it's still necessary to maintain.
While client relationships are the foundation of our business, at HighRoad we understand that it's results that keep them here.
HighRoad Wealth Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice.
An estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.