I grew up locally and earned a Bachelor of Science in both Biology and Chemistry from the University of Pittsburgh. While in college I met my beautiful wife, Dr. Jenny Lee, who received her M.D. at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School. After earning my degree, I began a long career with a major bio-pharmaceutical firm. This experience working alongside medical professionals and their families allows me to understand their unique financial situations.
It is my goal to deliver a high level of service to all my clients so that they may place their full attention on caring for their family, patients and customers. Additionally, I work with select business professionals, families and retirees to help them navigate the many financial situations they face as they prepare for or live in retirement, and as they plan their wealth preservation and transition.
Away from the office
My wife, our young son, and I reside in Hershey, PA. Jenny is a Family Practice Physician in the nearby town of Palmyra. We are members of St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Hershey. Volunteer causes we support locally include the Central PA Food Bank & St. Joan of Arc School and Catholic Church. Our family is passionate about living a healthy and active lifestyle. When we are away from the office, we especially enjoy exercising, swimming and just about anything that leads to friendly, family competition. We also enjoy traveling and meeting people while discovering diverse cultures and cuisines.
I am committed to helping my clients meet their wealth goals. My practice is structured to provide comprehensive investment planning. Additionally I offer risk management, access to lending and banking services through Wells Fargo affiliates, and access to trust and estate services*. Whether you are planning your retirement, saving for your children’s or grandchildren’s education, or looking to preserve and transition your wealth, I can help.
My Personal Commitment To You
- I will conduct myself with the highest level of integrity, honesty and ethical consideration.
- I will strive to provide well reasoned advice in continually changing investment conditions.
- I will work to earn your trust so you view me as an advisor you can depend on.
- I expect our client-advisor relationship to be long-term. So I look forward to sharing future years while providing you with excellent service in the pursuit of your goals as approach retirement.
- I am committed to your financial security and evolving with you throughout your lifetime.