John F. Ortolf, CFP, ChFC
Senior Financial Advisor
- I work with retirees, pre-retirees, small business owners, and executives, to develop comprehensive investment plans based on your goals and objectives. By understanding you, and the financial forces at work in your life, I create a plan to help understand and respond effectively to these forces.
- My priority is building a relationship of trust so we can work closely and choose the financial strategies that are most appropriate for you.
- Working as an investment planner since 2001, I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional with a Master of Science degree in Personal Financial Planning. I hold the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation, Series 7, 31, 63, & 65 securities registrations, and Life, Annuity, & Long Term Care Insurance licenses.
Experience Senior Vice President Senior Financial Advisor
- In 2001 I retired from the US Navy at the rank of Commander after a 20 year career as a Naval Flight Officer. Flying the EA-6B Prowler aircraft, I have over 2000 military flight hours and 620 aircraft carrier arrested landings. My priority then as now, is risk management.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
Mar 2016 – Present
Yardley, PA Vice President, Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Mar 2001 – Mar 2016
Doylestown, PA Commander, United States Navy, Retired
United States Navy
Aug 1980 – Feb 2001
Oak Harbor, WA, and additional US and foreign posts Education Master of Science
, Personal Financial Planning, 2010
College for Financial Planning, Centennial, CO Bachelor of Arts
, Geography, 1980
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY Organizations Rotary International, District 7430
Assistant Governor, Area 8, 2016-2020 The Robert J. Leonard Foundation
Board of Directors The Bucks County Estate Planning Council
Past President, 2017-2018
Board of Directors, 2014-2021 Rotary Club of Doylestown
Past President, 2014-2015 The Financial Planning Association
member Certifications CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Apr 2007 – Present
The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. Chartered Financial Consultant®
Mar 2014 – Present
The American College Honors & Awards
Selected Military Medals and Awards
Skills & Services
- Meritorious Achievement Medal (Three Awards)
- Air Medal (2 Strike/Flight Awards)
- Navy Commendation Medal (Four Awards)
- Navy Achievement Medal
- Recruiter of the Year, Navy Recruiting District Albany
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Planning
- Asset Allocation
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
Robyn Geiss, MBA
- I believe in working for a cause and helping others. I became a financial advisor because I know the impact I can have on people’s lives by guiding in making financially sound decisions. I am Series 7 and 66 registered and my focus is on providing exceptional service to my clients.
- I am a forward-thinking, diligent and devoted individual who enjoys learning and meeting new people.
- I’m passionate about leading and promoting a balanced, positive lifestyle through supporting others, eating clean, practicing yoga, being mentally aware and giving back to the community.
- I was born and raised in Newtown, PA. After graduating from Penn State, I returned to Bucks County where I resided for several years before making the move to my current home in Philadelphia.
- When I’m not working or studying for school you can find me with my family and friends, exploring delicious foods & restaurants, working out and enjoying the outdoors.
Masters of Business Administration
Temple University, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science, Nutritional Sciences, Minor in Psychology
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Philadelphia Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter
Girls On The Run
Soroptimist International of Indian Rock
National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA)
Penn State Alumni Association