The Matrix Wealth Process
- Needs and Goals
- Discussion of the client’s financial needs and goals in order to project future funding necessary.
- Understanding the level of risk that the client is comfortable working with.
- All assets will be accounted for in order to build a comprehensive report of the client’s financial status.
- Based on the client’s needs and goals Matrix will identify gaps and areas for improvement in the current investment plan.
- The gaps and improvements will be built into a Matrix Wealth Plan and a full statistical analysis of achieving the modeled goals will be provided to the client.
- Assets that pertain to the Matrix Wealth Plan will be managed by Matrix in order to ensure accurate implementation and tracking.
- The Matrix Wealth Process streamlines the client’s assets into one simple statement with the client’s personalized goal tracking information.
We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning* - Working with our estate-planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts, help preserving your estate for your intended heirs, help with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.**
• Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending suitable investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*Matrix Wealth Management and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax or legal consequences. Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. **Insurance products are available through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and underwritten by non-affiliated Insurance Companies. Not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC is a separate non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo Corporation.