Meridian Private Wealth Management, Inc., offers independent financial management and advice in the following key areas:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management (1)- Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate investment planning (1) - Working with our estate-planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts, help preserving your estate for your intended heirs, help with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisor's.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's or grand children's education.
• Risk management (2) - Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.
• Investment planning - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending suitable investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - From discussing possible In-Service Withdrawals with your employer sponsored plan, to examining your retirement benefit packages, we will cover it all.
Our services are designed to help you answer the following questions:
· How can I get more from my investments?
· How can I reduce my exposure to risk?
· How much money will I need to live comfortably in retirement?
· Am I saving enough?
· What is the best way to save for college?
· How do I reduce estate taxes and preserve more of my assets for my heirs?
· Do I have the right amount of life insurance?
· What are my 401(k) options?
1. Meridian Private Wealth Management, Inc., and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences. Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors.
2. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.