I worked for 9 years with Morgan Stanley before joining A.G. Edwards in 2005 (a predecessor firm of Wells Fargo Advisors). I graduated from Kaplan University Summa Cum Laude with a membership in the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society and a degree in Business Administration.
In order to best service my client's needs, I have earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification. To earn the CFP® certification, I had to complete an approved educational program, pass a rigorous examination and meet stringent experience requirements. I also adhere to a professional Code of Ethics and fulfill annual continuing education requirements to remain aware of current planning strategies and financial trends.
I hold the following current registrations:
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 9 & 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- CA Insurance license # 0B89530 for life, long-term care and annuities
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of
Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.