- A concise and relevant investment plan.
- Investments objectively suited to your personal investment goals via custom asset-allocations*.
- A portfolio designed to help navigate turbulent markets through responsible diversification* of assets.
- Timely alerts to investment opportunities.
- Education about management of your wealth and the specific investments we recommend.
- Products and services without potential conflicts of interest: IOU - Independent, Objective and Unbiased
- Personal liability management
- Strategies for concentrated stock positions, Rule 144, restricted and control stock sales, stock-option exercise and sale strategies and more sophisticated strategies for affluent investors
- Harvest tax gains and losses
- Retirement-plan analysis, including design and implementation of qualified and nonqualified plans, including but not limited to, profit-sharing, 401(k), 403(b), and defined-benefit plans, as well as SIMPLE and SEP IRAs
- Information to navigate life-event changes, such as retirement, an inheritance, divorce, incapacity and other changes that can affect your financial future.
- Creation and implementation of a Financial Strategy Action Plan
- Advanced Estate planning strategies and wealth-transfer management, coordinated with your tax and legal advisors
- Access to personal trust services and administration, including management of your assets in coordination with your wealth-transfer plan and guidance from corporate trustees
- Social Security analysis
- Roth conversion analysis
- Paycheck regeneration plans
- Insurance and long term care planning (through affiliates)
- Tax-efficient strategies to fund education
- Key-person life insurance (through affiliates)
Diverse Consulting Services
- Professional, prompt and courteous service from a team that listens to what you want, understands your unique needs, recommends meaningful strategies and holds themselves accountable.
- Business transition planning and strategies
- Online access to your account balances, positions and activity
- Personalized year-end tax assistance
- Investment consulting for fiduciaries including helping you with your investment policy development**
- Educational workshops on a variety of topics, proactive conference calls, newsletters and consistent email communications
By helping you wade through the myraid of financial issues I am able to help you save one of your most precious resources - time.
There are several different ways financial advisors can charge for their services. A lot of advisors do business by asking to be paid for each transaction they perform for you. However, with this option, every time I recommend a transaction, you might consider the cost of the transaction instead of simply considering how the recommendation will help you reach your goals.
As an alternative, I avoid this conflict-of-interest by charging an annual fee****, paid quarterly, as a percentage of the assets that I manage for you. This fee covers the cost of both the advice and experience that I provide as well as the costs of administering your account. The benefit for you is there are no transaction costs, so these are never part of the decision to buy or sell a security. I feel that this manner of business puts me on the same side of the table as my clients.
*Diversification/Asset Allocation does not guarantee profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
**Wells Fargo Advisors and its financial advisors provide non-fiduciary services only. They do not provide investment advice [as defined under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 as amended ("ERISA")], have any discretionary authority with respect to the plan, make any investment or other decisions on behalf of the plan, or otherwise take any action that would make them fiduciaries to the plan under ERISA.
***Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
****Advisory services are not designed for excessively traded accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a minimum fee per calendar quarter to maintain this type of account. During periods of lower trading activity, your costs might be lower if our compensation was based on commissions. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. The minimum account size for these programs is $25,000 to $200,000.