We continue the planning process throughout retirement to protect, preserve and manage your assets to create the income you need to enjoy retirement. We continue to work with our clients to address financial questions including.
- How do I adjust my budget now that I have stopped working?
- How often should I review and adjust my investment/income plan?
- Are there ways to boost my retirement income?
- What investment strategies are available to help minimize my taxes?
- What are my insurance needs in retirement?
- How have my estate plan and charitable gifting plans changed?
- How can I put together a legacy plan for distributing my estate according to my wishes?
Asset Minimum of $500k
Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.